Monday, August 11, 2008

#2 08/09/08 Saving the World, One Street Sign at a Time!!

Life here in Bullfrog, Ut gets pretty dull.  Basically we get up, go to work, eat, sleep and repeat.  Well, it was my day off so to spice up the Browntown life, me, Kirsten, Alison, and Mckell decided to drive to Hanksville and eat dinner!  Keep in mind that the little town of Hanksville is conveniently located one hour away from Bullfrog.  We ate at a place called Stan's Burgers and I had a turkey avocado sandwich.  It was delicious!  So worth the hour long drive!  On the way home, we took a little detour, or in other words, we took a break to take some road signs that had been hit and knocked over.  Technically, it wasn't stealing because these same signs had already been replaced.  We were actually helping the highway patrolman keep the road clear of any signs that had fallen down!  No one got hurt or broke the law during our little "outing".  Alison did look very funny trying to break the wood post with a hammer so it would fit in her truck.  But alas, I have no picture.  To wrap this blog up, I drove an hour away just to eat dinner, and I permanently borrowed a street sign without asking!  (If anyone asks, I will deny it completely...) 

This is the infamous sign.  The other one is under the firewood box.

No comments: