Wednesday, August 20, 2008

#7 08/14/08 This isn't even Spider Canyon!!

Today's new thing was I hiked "Buttcrack" Canyon!  Ok, I only hiked like an eighth of it.  But I had good reason!  You see, there's another canyon "Spider Canyon"  (you can guess why we call it that) that we always hike.  I wanted to try something different.  "Buttcrack Canyon" got its name because of how skinny the canyon is.  When you go through it you are literally chest and back against the wall.  We would have gone all the way through if we hadn't seen the giant pack of 2-300 spiders the size of your fist climbing up the wall.  The picture doesn't even come close to what we were feeling at that moment.

The mountain of spiders!!





Later that night, I went down a houseboat slide HEAD FIRST!  But I can't get the video to upload, so you'll just have to take my word for it.


No comments: