Wednesday, August 20, 2008

#8 08/15/08 Innocent Joyriding!

Today I did a lot of new things: I got paid to ride a jet ski, I helped someone who had a seizure, and I took (stole for a few hours) a 20 foot powerboat and visited a stranger.  Ok, starting with the jetski,  these past weeks we have been working really hard, so for a reward, they took us boating during work.  I got paid to swim and jet ski.  Those things go 60 miles an hour and were a blast to ride!!  
We had a lady at work have a seizure, so I ran to the Laundry room and got her two cool wash cloths to help her out. Scary!
Earlier that week, I piloted out a family from West Jordan.  The lady was super nice and told me to come visit them in Forgotten Canyon and she would feed us and let us play with them.  So me and my roommate Mikelle, went on an adventure and actually found these people.  We didn't have much time to stay, but we did say hi and we also saw some indian petroglyphs along the way.  The downside to that story is, I had to steal one of our faster boats to get there, but technically I didn't steal it because It was back in time for the other customer to use it.  I felt bad for "borrowing" it, but it is an experience I'll never forget!
Me and Mikelle in the Baja
Mikelle fell trying to get back in the boat!

Look how awesome Lake Powell is!

No comments: