Monday, November 24, 2008

#89 11/05/08 "I'm not your regular ice cream, I'm the cool ice cream..."

Today was the end of three or four major tests this week, and since I didn't have to study till Thursday, Nate took me out to get some ice cream.  At first we wanted to go to Casper's Ice cream Parlor, because that stuff is amazing!!  But unfortunately, they were closed.  Then, we decided to go to Wendy's and get frosty's.  Once again, they were closed.  Almost giving up hope, we resorted to Lee's marketplace where I bought my first cup of Aggie Ice Cream!  Let me tell you that stuff is heavenly!  I mean, our school is pretty awesome, but the ice cream our school makes is like the cherry on top.  (Except I don't really like cherries, so we'll say it was the whip cream on the ice cream.  Oh now I see why they use "cherry".  It flows a lot smoother than "whip cream")

No comments: