Monday, November 24, 2008

#81 10/28/08 "Man, that is a long time spent on decorating a pumpkin!"

The city of North Logan put on what's called the "Pumpkin Walk".  I had heard that it was good.  So Tonight Nate took me to see it.  This place is perfect to take little kids to.  I felt like me and Nate were the only ones without kids.  The best part?  There was a line to see these pumpkins.  A line!!  I couldn't believe it!  And if you went out of line, the chance that you would run over a small child was huge!  So even though I was scared to kill these small kids, the pumpkin walk turned out to be pretty cool.  It was amazing what people do with a little extra time.  These pictures are just a few of my favorite ones.  My other favorite one was a Mo-Tab pumpkin display.  I don't know but they just have a special place in my heart...It might be because of Ms. Hatch..
Cute little pandas from the Noah's Ark display
The one and only Michael Phelps!
The Incredibles!

This one is my favorite.  They did a really good job with all three characters, the Joker, Two-face, and Batman in the background.

No comments: