Sunday, November 2, 2008

#79 10/26/08 "I thought church was only supposed to be 3 hours?"

Today church was definitely not three hours.  Church was eight hours long today.  Ok, not really.  but I was at the church for eight hours.  Let me explain: church and 1-4.  At four was our linger longer, soup bowls and halloween candy.  After linger longer was stake choir at 5:00.  After choir we had a fireside about Proposition 8.  After fireside was ward prayer, where our apartment spotlighted the boys in 14.  After ward prayer, I could have gone to ward choir, but I was sick of being at the church!  (That sounds horrible!)  So I went home, and my home teachers came over.  I couldn't focus because my other three roommates were having a "wand duel"  in honor of our Harry Potter costumes.  So they were casting spells while our hometeachers were trying to invite the spirit in.  It sorta worked out, but my roommates were too funny!  I'm pretty sure Heavenly Father's giving me a sign that it's bad to do homework on sundays.  There's no time!  My Sunday was busier than my weekday.  Now I have an idea of how much time a bishopric sacrifices for us.  

1 comment:

mads said...

great comments! I love to hear updates on your life cuz I don't get to hear from you that often!