Sunday, November 23, 2008

#80 10/27/08 "This Is Halloween... This is Halloween"



Today was our ward Halloween Party!!  All of us were excited about it since the day we had heard about it.  We had the best costumes too.  We all dressed up as Harry Potter Characters with Katy as Harry, Allie as Hagrid, Kaelyn as Dobby the house elf,  Kim as Ron Weasley, Emily as Hermione, and yours truly as Professor Trewlany.  We should have won the costume contest.  Just look at the pics.  Not that i'm still bitter about it... Bitterness never was happiness.  At the party, we ate spaghetti and had a cake walk, decorated sugar cookies and judged for the best costume there.  The apartment that won was a box of crayons.  They all fit into a "crayola" box and even had matching flip flops to match their crayon color.  It was pretty cute.  After being a little bitter about losing, we all forgot about it and took some more pictures (we're girls... what did you expect)  All in all, it was a memorable Halloween Party.  More exciting than my actual halloween.   The only downside was that a lot of my hair broke off and now is in the sink drain.  It's kind of sad.  We curled my hair and crimped it using a TON of hairspray.  and then to top it off, we ratted the crap out of it.  The next day in the shower, it just started to break off.  So on the right side of my head under my ear, my hair is about three inches long :(  Note to self: never rat my hair like that again...
Aww... Ron and Dobby :)
Yeah... we're roomies!!
This is the most attractive picture of me you've ever seen huh?



No comments: