Sunday, November 2, 2008

#76 10/23/08 "Shave and A Haircut..."


I was sitting in my apartment doing homework, when all of the sudden I got a text asking me if I could cut Nate's hair.  Now I, having grown up with only girls, had no idea what boys' hair was like, let alone cut it.  But he had me convinced (I plead brainwashing) to do it.  So I went over to their apartment and cut Nate's hair!  Not gonna lie, it was one of the most stressful things I've ever done in my life, and believe me, stress is what my life is about with my major.  Luckily he didn't care what it looked like, he just wanted it evened out.  I tried my best, but managed to make the back look really choppy.  His roommates laughed at it.  Now I know one thing: Never cut a person's hair with only the razor and no width separater.  That's where I messed up.  Oopsie!!

The picture is kind of like what I used.  Intimidating huh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now you can say that you have cut someones hair ha ha ha ha.!

Love

Anna