Saturday, November 1, 2008

#69 10/16/08 "Ok now turn that up one notch, we're going up the hill"

I have always wanted to take a spinning class.  There's a class 2 times a week at the gym so this morning I took the spinning class.  Let me just say that I hate spinning now.  First of all, you're not moving anywhere, just sitting stationary on a bike.  Then the instructor's like, "Ok now we're going to kill you with this workout.  That's something I want to hear.  I've always wondered what it would be like to die young... My least favorite part about it was when we would "go up a hill"  All we did was increase our resistance by turning the knob up one notch.  I hated that part.  I decided I can't push myself that hard.  Give me a workout that's fun.  Oh and another thing.  When we would "sprint"  my feet would come out of the pedals and I'd almost kill myself.  It was the scariest workout of my life.

No comments: