Monday, January 12, 2009

Failing miserably at this...

I can't ever seem to catch up with the blogging.  Plus it takes too much time.  So I'm bagging the whole, "new thing every day" and just updating my blog probably once a week.  Apparently I don't have time to blog with my busy engineers schedule.  So sorry all you faithful blog readers (my family) you'll just have to cope with my once a week blog entries.  No need for crying.  I'll be back soon...

I do have to say a few words about this weekend though.  After a long hard week full of homework and studying, I decided to take the entire saturday off and devote it to Snowboarding!!!  Last semester I bought a season pass to Beaver Mountain, and I finally got to use it on Saturday!  I literally boarded for 11 hours straight!  From 9am to 9pm, with about an hour for dinner.  It was AMAZING!!  I think Beaver is my new favorite resort.  There was so much powder!!  I went with Emily and some people in her ward.  They are all really good and I was surprised that I was able to keep up with them.  

Toward the end of the day, I got a little braver.   I went off jumps and wove in and out of the trees.  And those of you who know me, i've never been able to do that as well as I did on Saturday.  It was the best feeling in the word!  Four o'clock hit and everyone except me went home because OUR WARD RENTED OUT THE ENTIRE PLACE FOR NIGHT SKIING!!!!  I had never gone before and it was a blast!  It's really different snowboarding at night.  It's such a rush of adrenaline!  I fell many many times and am still sore two days later.  But I wouldn't have traded it for anything else!  Saturday was so incredibly fun!!

1 comment:

the Smedley's said...

Hey! You and I can be blogging buddies! I don't really get into the whole consistent blogging thing either. I think I should get a star on my forehead everyday I manage to post something (it wouldn't require too many star stickers to keep up with me either. ha, ha, ha).