Friday, January 2, 2009

#114 12/05/08 "Trackting in a Winter Wonderland..."

With the Spirit of Christmas in mind, My roommates and I went to the Institute Choirside at Skyview High School.  It was cute and reminded me of how much I love choir.  These singers were really amazing!  It included the Sky View High School Madrigals (you could tell which ones they were), the Institute Choir, The Latter Day Voices ( the advanced institute choir), and The Utah State University Choral choir.  The Choral choir was my favorite!  They were amazing!  They never went flat and made the performance fun to watch!  
But my favorite performance by far was performed by two members of the Latter Day Voices called "Trackting in a Winter Wonderland" sung to the melody of "Walking in a Winter Wonderland"  The lyrics talked about a missionary trackting in a winter wonderland and having all sorts of missionary experiences (getting dear johned, etc...) and then coming home and comforting a girl in the airport that was sending her missionary off.  (While HE's.... trackting in a winter wonderland)

Overall, what a great show!

No comments: