Friday, January 2, 2009

#123 12/18/08 Recitals and more recitals!!

Today was an awesome day!  First off, Nate came and visited me and met my family.  His grandma lives in Provo and he didn't have to be with his family till later, so he came up to South Jordan and said hello.  I felt bad for him because I had to run errands for my mom.  I first took him to Anna's piano recital at her teacher's house.  That was kind of weird.  We didn't stay long because we had to run to the middle school to watch Madelyn's violin concert.  It wasn't just her orchestra, but the 7th, 8th and 9th grade orchestras as well.  It wasn't the most fun I've had in all my life, but it still was fun!  She even played the christmas prelude music for everyone.  After that was over, we dropped the girls off and went to target to buy green raquetballs.  Seems like an easy task right?  Wrong!  I had been looking everywhere for the green ones because those are the ones my dad played with.  I bought them for my dad for Christmas.  It was really nice of Nate to drive up from Provo to see me.  oh yeah.  I also bought my first Arby's gift card for his Christmas present!

No comments: