Friday, January 2, 2009

#117 12/12/08 I Heard the Bells on Christmas day... well sort of...

Today was the start of my Christmas break, and to celebrate, my mom took us to The Bell Choir Concert at the Conference Center.  The music at the concert was amazing!  I didn't really like the guest singer, Michael ?.  But they sang one of the songs that Ms. Hatch taught us in High School.  It took me right back to those good ol'days practicing this song.  I even remembered what bell I had to ring, and don't you worry, I heard it at the concert.  There were so many people there!  Even the incredible President Monson was entertained.  It still amazes me that when he entered the room, all 20,000 people who were talking instantly stopped.  That alone always builds my testimony.  I'm glad I'm home for Christmas and not still in Logan.  There's supposed to be a huge storm tomorrow, and I don't think I would have been able to drive home tomorrow.

No comments: