Sunday, March 20, 2011

Look at the last post, now back to this one, now back to that one, now back to THIS ONE!

Ok now I can talk about my awesome weekend!

On Thursday, I went and ate real sushi for the first time in my life. I was pleasantly surprised on how good it actually was! I'm definitely going back there again soon!

Friday night was a TON of fun! I went with my friend to his mission companions house for a little party. This guy's house is HUGE! They had every game you could think of: ping pong, air hockey, fooseball, poker table, you name it, they had it! J and I played air hockey and fooseball. We just won't say who won... but his name started with a J :)

After that, I invited people over to Lani's annual Green Party in honor of St. Patrick. She always throws a great party, with so many decorations, and yummy chocolate fondue :) Here are a few pics from the night. There is not one of us that can be serious in any picture... That's why I love these guys :) I can't wait to room with them!!

Josh thinks he's so buff...


One of their many attempts to take a decent picture... never ended up getting one.


We are two good looking people... haha!


Jake sat on three pillows to "appear" taller than everyone else


I told you there is not one normal picture of any of us...


Two of my favorite people in the whole world: Matt (Patt Metersen) and Lani :)






That was Friday. Saturday, we all went to a blacklight party at my engineer buddy Kyle's house. We had a blast! We danced under the blacklights and drew on our arms with higlighter. It was such a fun night! I laughed harder this weekend then I have in a LONG time... :) This makes me happy. Now for some pictures:


Flash on:


No flash:

No comments: