Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#64 10/11/08 "Fake Bake"

I officially joined the gym today and to go along with the membership, I bought unlimited tanning.  I finally decided to check out this whole "tanning" business.  Now, one reason why I've never tanned in my life, is because I haven't felt like I've needed to.  It never appealed to me.  PLUS I've seen a movie where two girls get trapped in a tanning bed and fry to death.  So I wasn't a huge fan of tanning.  But, I had already paid for it and it was something new I'd never done.  I went tanning in a bed for the first time.   They were out of the lay down beds so I went into the stand-up one.  It is the weirdest feeling ever, being in a tanning bed.  Very secluded and hot (imagine that!) I will admit though that the UV goggles are pretty sweet.  And don't worry people, I didn't fry to death, but I did end up a little toasted :)

No comments: