Sunday, October 12, 2008

#59 10/06/08 "Drop down and give me 20..."


Ah monday. The start of a new week.  What a perfect opportunity to do new things!  To start the day off, I ate cereal with soy milk.  Sometimes my stomach hurts if I drink normal milk or eat too much ice cream, so my mom bought me soy milk to try.  It actually isn't that bad.  I had the vanilla kind so I'm not sure what real soy milk tastes like.
Another exciting event of today was I started boot camp today!!  It's a program that I signed up for when I joined the Sports Academy Gym.  Normally, it was $95, but for me it was free!!  Anyway, I went to boot camp, and it was good!  We did stairs and weights and lunges and other "fun" stuff.  I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow! 
After boot camp, I went to FHE where I played three-legged soccer with our ward.  Let me tell you it was a blast!! And me and Allie scored twice, AND we didn't even fall over like lots of people.  

No comments: