Sunday, October 30, 2011

"BIG A STAR STAR" SHOW! (as my dad calls it...)

I found out about the Big A** show through listening to the X96 radio station. I bought tickets right after I had heard about it. My wonderful boyfriend came with me along with my sis and her friend. It was a blast! We saw Switchfoot, Anberlin, Neon Trees (by far the best band that we saw?), and Panic at the Disco (the lead singer got malaria, so the other singers pitched in to help). Pictures are more fun than words so here you go:


Right when we arrived, it was starting to rain = Lauren looks like a wet dog :)


Lead singer of Switchfoot. He literally was 15 feet away from us!!


Us with Brogan Kelby... yeah we didn't know who he was either...

Just hangin' out :) waiting for Anberlin


Anberlin in the flesh!!


After we saw Neon Trees! Best one by far, and notice by my wet bangs that it rained...



If he pulls this face, I can't help but laugh :) Us watching Panic at the Disco.

I had such a good time at the concert! Nate always makes my weekends more fun :)

No comments: