Friday, September 19, 2008

#42 09/19/08 That looks NASTY...

When I lived at home and wanted something healthy, my mom would always make me a spinach smoothie.  I know what you're thinking.  Those two words shouldn't go together at all.  But you can't judge it until you've tried it.  So today for lunch I made a spinach smoothie!  It's super easy!  Get a banana, a pear, a little bit of juice, and of course some spinach.  Add a couple of ice cubes and blend away!!  If you're feeling a little adventurous, you can add some berries but be warned:  this will make your smoothie look a really nasty brown color.  Without the berries you get something that looks like the color of this text.  It kind of reminds me of Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street.

2 comments:

mads said...

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren. I finished reading your whole blog. I haven't ever read it but I will start now! Very good! Sounds like you're having so much fun! Keep doing blogs cuz I will read them! Love ya bunches!
Mads

Unknown said...

Lauren,
I didn't know you had a blog either! But i love the shopping cart thing cute! you have a awesome smile and look so slim! See you on UEA weekend!
LoVe YA!

Anna

AKA Laurens youngest sister!