Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#30 09/06/08 Yay for Peach Days!!


So, I'm thinking It's Saturday!  I get to sleep in!  Nope, I didn't but it was worth it because I went with Russel Lyon to Brigham City to Celebrate Peach Days! (That is why this post will be peach colored)  Apparently it is a huge event that goes on every year in that small little city.  So, we got there and found a spot to sit, and then we watched the Peach Days Parade.  There were over 200 floats but we only watched about half of them because it would have ended at like 5:00 p.m. (it started at 10:00 a.m.)  So that was fun, and we got to see Russell's brother on a float.  After that, I ate a peach shake.  Never tried it before, but I love it!  Continuing on our outing in Brigham, I went to my very first car show!  Talk about worshipping idols!  Those cars were so tricked out, and the engines were painted to match the car.  Absolutely NO scratches or dust for that matter were on those things!  My favorite car wasn't in there but I will put up a picture of it.  My favorite car it a baby blue Thunderbird.  The picture doesn't do it justice... but I'll leave this post with it.

  Pretty sweet huh?







No comments: