Friday, September 12, 2008

#29 09/05/08 Beer What?

So I was walking on campus going to my next class and I saw some people handing out fliers for something.  Sure enough, some guy handed me a flier.  My first thought: Oh cool!  I'm invited to a party!"  And then I looked at the flier.  Sure enough, I got asked to a beer bong party!  Never had that happen before... don't worry mom, I didn't go. :)
I also got a free engineering shirt! (Oh man, I'm a nerd)  
This is what it says:

You Might Be An Engineer If:
0.  You know vector calculus but you can't remember how to do long division.
1.  You know how to integrate a chicken and can take the derivative of water.
2.  You consider ANY non-science course "easy".
3.  When your professor asks you where your homework is, you claim to have accidentally            determined its momentum so precisely, that according to Heisenberg it could be anywhere in  the universe.
4.  Choosing to buy flowers for your girlfriend-assuming you have a girlfriend-or upgrade your RAM is a moral dilemma.
5. You can't help eavesdropping in electronics stores...and correcting the salesperson.
6. You think the optimism/pessimism glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
7.  You have a habit of destroying things in order to see how they work.
8.  You have corrected a professor in class.
9.  You have ever calculated the drag coefficient of your car.
A.  You can type 70 words per minute but can't read your own handwriting.
B.  You bring a computer manual/technical journal/design magazine as vacation reading.
C.  You have used a CAD package to design a pinewood derby car. 
D.  You can answer any question by drawing a free body diagram.
E.  You know your friends' email addresses but not their last names.
F.  You have ever modified a can-opener to be microprocessor-driven.

No comments: