Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The countdown continues...

Today marks 22 days until I am married to my best friend :)

My last final ever is tomorrow.  So weird... growing up... graduating...

I get to see my hunny, my family, grandparents etc. on Saturday for graduation.  I won't be going back to school in the fall... What am I going to do without my intramurals?? I'm going to have to join a soccer league so I can keep my sanity.

I played soccer outside tonight.  Got some killer bruises as proof.  I love playing.

Last little gem:  while walking home from soccer, we saw a guy running up the Old Main Hill stairs...and juggling.  I've lived for 23 years and have never seen something that cool in my life.  That will be my new hobby when I get married.  Right after that, we saw a lady walking her 5 ducks on the sidewalk.  Logan is a little weird... but I still love it!

I love life right now :)

No comments: