Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I can't believe it's almost here! 36 days!

I get to marry my best friend in 36 days! That means I won't have to only see him on the weekends. No more driving from Logan to South Jordan almost every weekend. (it is ridiculously exhausting and I feel bad because I never get to see my roommates). I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Jackson and start that new chapter in my life.
I also graduate in two weeks! I never thought the day would come... I just planned on going to school forever. It's almost surreal to think how close I am from that diploma :). Once I graduate I have one day to get ready for my internship at Rio Tinto! I get to wear steel boots and a hard hat for work and I just want to start working!

Here is a preview of what our invites look like-ish: enjoy!

2 comments:

Travis & Melissa said...

You two are SOO cute! I love the picture. And congrats on graduating soon!!!! That is AWESOME!

collette charles said...

ooooh love how it turned out! so so so excited for you guys!!!!!!