Sunday, September 11, 2011

First two weeks of school

This weekend was a great surprise. I was kind of bummed because I wasn't going to see Nate this weekend (I know it's been 4 whole days since the last time I saw him) because I was planning on studying for the GRE and doing homework with some classmates. I was asking Emily what her plans were for Friday, and she told me she had to go to Salt Lake for a scholarship dinner, and she was taking Josh. I was like, WHAT?? you're going to Salt Lake? I want to go with you and then you guys can meet Nate! So as they were in their dinner, I met up with Nate and we went to the Gateway. We actually ran into Megan's friend Heather and decided to eat with them at Z Tejas. Heather told me Megs was actually coming so we stayed and surprised her when she sat down :) It was great to see her and even better being with my cute boy :)

Here's a picture of us at the restaurant. Pay no attention to the Asian stunt-double pretending to be me. She just gets really squinty-eyed the happier she is :)


No comments: